Saturday 2 August 2014

MAA - THE BRIDGE

MAA SAB JANTI H.
Who the hell said that no one is perfect in this world. Who ever it was I'm sure he/she didn't had MOM...

The bridge:-

She is the only bridge between ME and the Universe.
She is the only bridge between ME and My father.
She is the only bridge between ME, My brother and sisters.
She is the only bridge between Me and My success.

Problem? Talk to your MOM I bet it'll be vanished in seconds.

Whatever I am right now is just because of my MOM. She is my guide. She is my Motivator, She is my SENSE.

From the day she felt me inside her she is protecting me, she is feeding me, she is doing everything what she can do to make me happy. 
Am I doing something for her?

Explanation:-

Life, Love, Hope, comfort, sweet, pure, dictionary of good and bad, understanding of wrong and right.




Today, my MOM is a little upset because she is little worried about my career, she knows that her child has great potential but he is wasting his time doing nothing. Mom I want to tell you but something is stopping me might be my "EGO". Actually,  I am trying to do something for you. I don't know it is right or not but I want to do it only for you. So please forgive me one another time and let me try this for both of us and our family.

Let's do something today to make her happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment